Notes Home – Friday, February 3, 2023
EZ School lunch – Due to the school closure on Tuesday, the lunch choices for that day have not been charged any fees. Please call the office if you have any questions.
Grocery Bag Donations – The office is in need of your plastic grocery bags. These can be handed off to staff members at drop off/pick up. Thank you!
Montessori Borrowed Clothes – Please remember to return washed Montessori borrowed clothing in a timely manner.
Valentine Cards Guidelines/Reminder – We’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, February 14th.
- R’s class has a different set of guidelines. Please check his blog for details.
- If the cards come with a sticker, tattoo or pencil that is fine, but please do not send any type of candy or additional items for the class.
- A card needs to be sent for each student in the class.
(Ms. April 18, Ms. Corie 21, Mrs. Corn 19, Ms. Lori 23, Mrs. Theriac 21).
- Your child’s name should be written in the “From” place, but do not address them to individual students.
- Send an email to your child’s teacher or to the office when sending cards in with your child. Feel free to send them in early.
No School Monday, February 20th 2023. Students who have AM and/or PM care in their program may attend their regular hours for daycare activities. Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups on daycare days.
Montessoirée 2023 – PTO’s Annual Fundraiser
- The event will take place Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 5:30 PM.
- Venue 812 – 1401 N. Boeke Rd. Evansville, IN 47711.
- Dinner, dancing, silent & live auction.
- Tickets can be purchased here: http://bidpal.net/montessoiree2023
If you or your business would like to help sponsor the event, it is not too late! Email the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of things are auctioned?
New live and silent auction items are arriving daily! Here are a few items!
- Ford Center- 4 suite club tickets w/dinner to see Luke Bryan on August 25th.
- CenterPoint Suite w/ 20 Thunderbolt tickets including 2 riders on the Zamboni during intermission and 40 chuck a pucks for the second intermission.
- Famous classroom quilts
- Evansville Zoo membership
- Indianapolis Zoo tickets
- Wine & spirits
- Local gift cards
- Sports memorabilia
If your child has a fever, is vomiting and/or has diarrhea, they must stay home for 48 hours from their last symptom; even if this happened over the weekend.