EZ School lunch reminder – This Friday is September 1st, please remember to sign your child up for September’s lunches. If your child brings a lunchbox, the “lunchbox” option needs to be selected.
Monday, September 4, 2023 – Montessori will be closed in observance of Labor Day. There will be no daycare.
PTO Volunteer Signup –
If you would like to be contacted by The Montessori PTO for volunteer opportunities, click the following link to fill out the contact form.
Wednesday, September 6th – PTO Event – Mum Sale
- Order forms will go home next week.
- Delivery mid-September.
Thursday, September 7th – PTO Event – Welcome to your child’s class!
- 5:30 Babysitting begins for Montessori children and their siblings. Click on the following link for the signup sheet.
- The number of children under three years old is limited to 3 total.
- Goldfish and a cheese stick will be served.
- 5:45-6:30 Meeting: Welcome by PTO and then meet in classrooms with your child’s teacher.
Sunscreen and/or Bug Spray should already be applied to your child before dropping off in the morning.
Sunscreens, lotions, creams, over the counter medicine, chap stick, prescription medicine –
The protocol will be to send us an email before you drop your child off in the AM. Then, hand the item to the staff person upon dropping off. Sarah and I typically read our email before 8:20 drop off or immediately after.
The email needs to tell us:
- Name of the item
- How much to use
- What time to give or apply
- If it needs to return home each day (i.e.) prescription medications
For example: Sunscreen, apply to face/arms/legs before going outside. Or, chapstick, use as needed.
Sending things to school via Montessori bag – If you are sending an above-mentioned item in the Montessori bag, please let us know via email. We do not regularly check the children’s bags.