Notes Home – Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Things to look for in February –
Valentine Cards Guidelines/Reminder – We’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, February 14th.
- R’s class has a different set of guidelines. Please check his blog for details.
- If the cards come with a sticker, tattoo or pencil that is fine, but please do not send any type of candy or additional items for the class.
- A card needs to be sent for each student in the class.
(Ms. April 18, Ms. Corie 20, Mrs. Corn 19, Ms. Lori 23, Mrs. Theriac 21).
- Your child’s name should be written in the “From” place, but do not address them to individual students.
- Send an email to your child’s teacher or to the office when sending cards in with your child. Feel free to send them in early.
No School Monday, February 20th 2023. Students who have AM and/or PM care in their program may attend their regular hours for daycare activities. Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups on daycare days.
Montessoirée 2023 – PTO’s Annual Fundraiser
- The event will take place Saturday, February 25th
- Venue 812 – 1401 N. Boeke Rd. Evansville, IN 47711.
- Dinner, dancing, silent & live auction.
- Tickets can be purchased here: http://bidpal.net/montessoiree2023
If you or your business would like to help sponsor the event, it is not too late! Email the PTO at email@example.com
Sugar Bush Social – In the past, the Elementary class hosted a Sugar Bush Social with a little help from our families. If you have a maple tree(s) in your yard and are willing to “tap” the sap, we can provide the tubes, jug(s) and simple instructions…just let us know by responding to this email!
This will begin to happen over the next couple of weeks. More info to come.