Sugar Bush Social – Stop by for a taste of fresh maple syrup on a pancake bite made by the Elementary Class!
When and Where: Tomorrow, Thursday, March 23rd at 3:00 PM, on the front lawn (or Dining Room, depending on weather). Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Spring Break – No School Monday, March 27th through Friday, March 31st.
- Students who have AM and/or PM care in their program may attend their regular hours for daycare activities. Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pick ups on daycare days.
- Please let us know your child’s plans for Spring Break; you are welcome to email back your plans. 🙂
Annual School Play – Friday, April 28th 2023 @ 7:00 PM
Play Picture Order forms went home today. We will be taking pictures of each child in his/her costume the week after spring break. This is not a fundraiser, but an opportunity for you to have your child’s picture in costume. The night of the play, there usually is not an ideal time to get a picture with a good view of your child.
Mrs. Corn, Ms. April and Ms. Lori will be on Tuesday, April 4th.
Mrs. Theriac, Ms. Corie and Mr. R will be on Wednesday, April 5th.
School Play Tickets –
- Play tickets will go on sale, here at Montessori, Thursday, April 6th at 7:00 AM (The Thursday after Spring Break). A line forms outside the building, but we do not run out of seats.
- Seats must be bought in advance. The cost is $6 for the lower level and $10 for the balcony.
- Tickets may initially only be purchased for your family members (and your guests). If you are buying for another Montessori family, you will need to complete your purchase and then get back in line to complete the second purchase for another family.
- We will have a chart of where your child will be standing on the stage to help you choose the seat that is right for your family.
- If a child cannot sit comfortably on your lap for two hours, they will need their own seat/ticket. The play is geared for elementary age children and up.
- We do not recommend bringing infants or toddlers due to the confines of the seating, the difficulty getting in/out and the length of the program. We record the program for later DVD sales. Crying children make it difficult for those around you to hear and record over.
- If you need wheelchair access, please let the office know before Thursday, April 6th.
Personal Ad for Play Program –
- If you would like to put a short personal ad to your child in the program, the cost is $3.00 per ad, limited to 100 characters including spaces. Forms are available and will go home in your child’s bag tomorrow. We’ll be gathering ads until Friday, April 14th.
- Ad example: Tammy Jones-We love watching you perform!…You make a terrific Ballerina!…Have fun!…Love, Mom, Dad…Love, Nana and Grandad.
Play Program Ads –
- If you are interested in helping to underwrite the cost of the play by placing an ad, please let Kristi know. We’ll be gathering ads until Friday, April 14th.
- $75 for black and white ½ page ad- 5 ½ x 4 ¼
- $125 for black and white full-page ad- 5 ½ x 8 ½
- $150 for black and white or color full-page ad on inside back, outside back or center page of program.
Montessori Summer Program – Registration will go out in April. The program will be available for any student who is enrolled in the current PrePrimary school year, including Kindergarteners. Tuition will remain the same for the two 4-week summer sessions. Children will go on field trips and participate in swim lessons once a week.
Session One – June 5th through June 30th Session Two – July 5th through July 28th