Front Lawn – We are growing new grass.
- Please use the sidewalk areas for drop offs and pick-ups.
- Please keep your children from playing on the front lawn.
Monday, October 16th is a Daycare Day.
- There will be No School.
- Children who attend 8:30-2:45 will not come for daycare days.
- If your child has AM and/or PM care in their program, they may attend their regular hours for daycare activities.
- Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups on daycare days.
- If your child is not attending on a daycare day, please remember to select “No Lunch” on EZ School so that you are not charged for a lunch that day.
PTO Costume Party –
- When: Friday, October 20th.
- Time: 5:30PM-7:30PM.
- Who: Current Montessori families, including siblings.
- Food: Pizza and beverages.
- Wear: Costumes (no weapons please, even if they are a part of a costume).
- Cost: $0! Hosted by the Montessori PTO!
- Sign up: Click on the emailed Notes Home link for more info.
Mr. R’s Class Field Trip –
The Elementary Class Planet Walk is on October, 27th.
- Children should wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather.
- Children will need to bring a totally disposable lunch for the field trip. No lunchboxes, thermoses, etc. that would need to be returned home.
- Elementary parents are welcome.
Picture Day Date Change –
- School pictures will be on Friday, November 3rd and Monday, November 6th.
- Further details to be announced.
PTO Volunteer Signup –
If you would like to be contacted by The Montessori PTO for volunteer opportunities, click the following link to fill out the contact form.
A few reminders –
If your child has a fever, is vomiting and/or has diarrhea, they must stay home for 24 hours from their last symptom; even if this happened over the weekend.
Sending things to school via Montessori bag – If you are sending an above-mentioned item in the Montessori bag, please let us know via email. We do not regularly check the children’s bags.