Things to look for in October –
Preprimary Field Trip – Parent volunteers are not needed. More information closer to the field trip dates.
- Tuesday, October 3rd – Ms. Corie Class, Mrs. Theriac’s Class & ½ of Ms. Lori’s Class (TBD).
- Wednesday, October 4th – Ms. April’s Class, Mrs. Corn’s Class & ½ of Ms. Lori’s Class (TBD).
Friday, October 6th, Monday, October 9th and Monday, October 16th are Daycare Days.
- There will be No School.
- Children who attend 8:30-2:45 will not come for daycare days.
- If your child has AM and/or PM care in their program, they may attend their regular hours for daycare activities.
- Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups on daycare days.
- If your child is not attending on a daycare day, please remember to select “No Lunch” on EZ School so that you are not charged for a lunch that day.
Picture Day Date Change –
- School pictures will be on Friday, November 3rd and Monday, November 6th.
- Further details to be announced.
PTO Volunteer Signup –
If you would like to be contacted by The Montessori PTO for volunteer opportunities, click the following link to fill out the contact form.
A few reminders –
If your child has a fever, is vomiting and/or has diarrhea, they must stay home for 24 hours from their last symptom; even if this happened over the weekend.
Sending things to school via Montessori bag – If you are sending an above-mentioned item in the Montessori bag, please let us know via email. We do not regularly check the children’s bags.