Thank you to The Kleinsasser Family, The Cobb/Swanson Family, The Whitledge Family and The Traub Family for staff treats!
Daylight Savings ends this Sunday, November 5th. The time will fall back 1 hour Sunday morning.
School Pictures are on these days:
Friday, November 3rd – Ms. April, Mrs. Corn & Mrs. Theriac
Monday, November 6th – Ms. Corie, Ms. Lori & Mr. R (Elementary)
- Forms with payment are due back before or on your child’s picture day.
- Make-up photos will be on these days as well (Nov. 3rd and 6th).
Day of the Dead Celebration – Come celebrate with us!
- Saturday, November 4th from 2-6 PM.
- West Branch Library Grounds – see pamphlet for more information.
- Volunteers can sign up with the following link:
Book Fair – This week, in person, at the school!
- Wednesday, Nov 1st – Tuesday, Nov 8th
- Book Fair hours:
- 11:45-12:15 ONLY for half day students wanting to visit after dismissal.
- Children may not be pulled out of class time to attend the book fair.
- Located in the Multipurpose Room.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and can only attend during the above-mentioned hours.
- Volunteers needed! Click on the link to sign up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vm_4nJCeptdvFOFzO2HbvNGvaLjgMMAO/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114098482033034356927&rtpof=true&sd=true
Friday, November 10th – All classes Parent/Teacher Conferences. Look for an email from your child’s teacher regarding how to sign up for this online Zoom Conference.
- This is a Daycare Day.
- There will be No School.
- If your child has AM and/or PM care in their program, they may attend their regular hours for daycare activities.
- Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups on daycare days.
Fall Clean Up –
- Saturday, November 11th
- 8:00-11:00 at Montessori.
- Adults only activity – children may not attend.
- Click on the following link to signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDe1yzgwk6TpchpEHk0IfJYTRTT6R6GP_hgQLx2oAB4/edit?usp=sharing
PTO Meeting, Thursday, November 16th –
- Transition to Traditional School.
- Why Montessori Kindergarten or What You Want to Know About the Montessori Elementary Class.
The meeting consists of two parts. Come for one or both!
5:30 Babysitting begins.
Part I – 5:45-6:15 Transition to Transitional School.
A panel of past families talk about their transition and what they want you to know.
Part I – 6:20-6:50 Why Montessori Kindergarten or What you want to know about the Montessori Elementary Class. You would attend one or the other.
- Babysitting for Montessori children and siblings begins at 5:30 and ends at 6:55. Pickup will be in the dining room. Click on the link to signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YdkaZS9QmXztl5MLDik3yBqhKi5-7Cqm/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114098482033034356927&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Spots are limited to the first 50 children signed up.
- Pizza will be served to the children.
PTO Volunteer Signup –
If you would like to be contacted by The Montessori PTO for volunteer opportunities, click the following link to fill out the contact form.