Thank you to The Sensenbrenner Family for staff treats this week!
Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate Día de los Muertos with us at EVPL West. We were so happy to see Montessori families of past and present participating in many ways.
Special shout out to those who volunteered to help make crafts, set up and tear down, especially Elisa Koewler and Kristine Kleinsasser, Olga Uzun, Chris and Kerry Sensenbrenner, Brooks Corn, Solomon Boyce, and our Montessori staff. We are so grateful for everyone’s help in making our 7th annual celebration a fantastico success!
Friday, November 10th – All classes Parent/Teacher Conferences. Look for an email from your child’s teacher regarding how to sign up for this online Zoom Conference.
- This is a Daycare Day.
- There will be No School.
- If your child has AM and/or PM care in their program, they may attend their regular hours for daycare activities.
- Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups on daycare days.
Fall Clean Up –
- Saturday, November 11th
- 8:00-11:00 at Montessori.
- Adults only activity – children may not attend.
- Click on the following link to signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDe1yzgwk6TpchpEHk0IfJYTRTT6R6GP_hgQLx2oAB4/edit?usp=sharing
PTO Meeting, Thursday, November 16th –
- Transition to Traditional School.
- Why Montessori Kindergarten or What You Want to Know About the Montessori Elementary Class.
The meeting consists of two parts. Come for one or both!
5:30 Babysitting begins.
Part I – 5:45-6:15 Transition to Traditional School.
A panel of past families talk about their transition and what they want you to know.
Part II – 6:20-6:50 Why Montessori Kindergarten or What you want to know about the Montessori Elementary Class. You would attend one or the other.
- Babysitting for Montessori children and siblings begins at 5:30 and ends at 6:55. Pickup will be in the dining room. Click on the link to signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YdkaZS9QmXztl5MLDik3yBqhKi5-7Cqm/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114098482033034356927&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Spots are limited to the first 50 children signed up.
- Pizza will be served to the children.
Thanksgiving break will be from Wednesday, November 22nd through Friday, November 24th.
- Children with AM and/or PM care in their program may attend their regular hours on Wednesday, November 22nd for daycare activities. Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups.
- The building will not be open for school or daycare Thursday, November 23rd or Friday, November 24th.
PTO Volunteer Signup –
If you would like to be contacted by The Montessori PTO for volunteer opportunities, click the following link to fill out the contact form.
A few reminders –
If your child has a fever, is vomiting and/or has diarrhea, they must stay home for 24 hours from their last symptom; even if this happened over the weekend.
Sending things to school via Montessori bag – If you are sending an item in the Montessori bag, please let us know via email. We do not regularly check the children’s bags.