Bookfair Sales – Thank you to all families who participated in our fall bookfair. The total earnings from our school were $2026.50 and our teachers received over $800.00 in Scholastic Dollars for new classroom books!
Fall Clean Up – Thank you to the following volunteers who were able to spend the morning at Montessori:
Brooks Corn Chase Savage
Bryan Koewler James Traub
Donn Mehringer Josh Tucker
PTO Meeting is tomorrow, Thursday, November 16th –
- Transition to Traditional School.
- Why Montessori Kindergarten or What You Want to Know About the Montessori Elementary Class.
The meeting consists of two parts. Come for one or both!
5:30 Babysitting begins.
Part I – 5:45-6:15 Transition to Traditional School.
A panel of past families talk about their transition and what they want you to know.
Part II – 6:20-6:50 Why Montessori Kindergarten or What you want to know about the Montessori Elementary Class. You would attend one or the other.
- Babysitting for Montessori children and siblings begins at 5:30 and ends at 6:55. Pickup will be in the dining room. Click on the link to signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YdkaZS9QmXztl5MLDik3yBqhKi5-7Cqm/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114098482033034356927&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Spots are limited to the first 50 children signed up.
- Pizza will be served to the children.
Thanksgiving break will be from Wednesday, November 22nd through Friday, November 24th.
- Children with AM and/or PM care in their program may attend their regular hours on Wednesday, November 22nd for daycare activities. Reminder – there will be no car lines for drop offs or pickups.
- The building will not be open for school or daycare Thursday, November 23rd or Friday, November 24th.